Monday, April 23, 2012

the funny thing is...


  • while driving a ripped fireman runs by and Bella says, "That man is Hot!"  I said, "what?"  "He is so hot he had to take his shirt off!" Phew.
  • I asked Lucy where she was going, she said "To the potty, ya know, fish heaven."
  • Bella asked me the other day, "Mom, why is there white in your hair?"  Let me tell you why honey.
  • So, I never watch TV, mostly because the shows I watch are not kid appropriate.  So, I save them all for while I clean kitchen, fold laundry, eat mass amounts of snacks after the kids go to bed.  One of my favorite programs is Ghosthunters.  After about 20 minutes in the other night Bella comes in to tell me the TV is too loud, it is keeping her up.  Well, her room is around the corner and you can not hear the TV so I realize she is watching from there.  She asks what the program is about and I say something like, oh these guys are at a frat house and they are just having fun.  She says, "No they aren't.  They are looking for a little girl ghost who fell down the stairs and died.  Her name is Abigail."  Ah Shit.  Well, how do I explain... this is one of these mommy moments... I need to make a positive impact, I got nothing.  Go to bed little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment