Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've been drinking wine by myself

For 5 nights!  Why you ask?  OT baby!  If Steve works OT so do freakin I!

So, things are going well.  Surprisingly, I have held down the fort.  We started swim lessons and boy is it awesome for Abby.  It is great for the other 2 as well.  Lucy is in the big girl class, and Bella is in the big big girl class.  I am so excited for the Olympics to start because I want the girls to see women in athletic roles.  We have been talking a lot about healthy eating choices and I feel like the Olympics will give them some positive body image role models to aspire to.  For Abby, swim lessons are supporting the exercising we are working on for her gross motor skills, so another hour a week of one on one work will hopefully help.  For instance, we are working hard on lifting our head on our tummy and reaching and that is what we do the entire time!  So great!  Plus, the YMCA, where we go for lessons, is such an inclusive entity.  It is great to not have to fight any battles to get her to participate.


No comments:

Post a Comment